MISSION VOLANT UNDERSTANDS THAT EVERY MILITARY MEMBER’S TIME IN SERVICE IS DIFFERENT. WHETHER IT WAS 3 YEARS OR 30; NO SERVICE MEMBER SHARES THE SAME EXPERIENCE, DIFFICULTIES, AND AVENUES OF ANOTHER. IF YOU HAVE SERVED AT LEAST 3 YEARS IN THE MILITARY OR 1 COMBAT DEPLOYMENT, YOU QUALIFY. MISSION VOLANT SERVES ALL VETERANS, BUT WE DO PRIORITIZE THOSE WITH PHYSICAL LIMITATION INJURIES, PROSTHETICS, AND/OR DOCUMENTED PTSD.
ARE YOU READY?
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED
- Established seven adventure program categories, each with tailored qualities for various desires, needs, and disabilities.
- Made liaison and partnered with equipment manufacturers in the surfing and skydiving communities to build custom equipment for physical limitation needs.
- Created one, three, and five year plans for our Veteran Adventure Therapy© programs.
- Secured CA State Tax ID number.
- Enrolled in various public events to show presence and community ties.
- Established our capability services that enable us to serve the community while providing financial stability for our adventure programs.